Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced Client Services Administrator.
Your main duties:
• Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
• Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
• Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
• Request policy information from third party policy providers.
• Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
• Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
• Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
• Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
• Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
• Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have an eye for detail.
• Initiative - all ideas
• A proven strong ethic of client service
• Experience of working in a similar capacity within Financial Services
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job