Client Services Administrator - *Research Ltd
Established in 1994, *Research is an independently owned publisher ofauthoritative news, analysis and comment on research policy, research funding and research politics. Our UK magazine Research Fortnight is essential reading across universities, funding agencies, governments, parliaments and learned societies, while Research Europe occupies a similar role in the EU. We provide updates by email for more than 100,000 paid-for online subscribers. In short, we are at the centre of many debates at the intersection of science and politics.
To provide general support and assistance to *Research Professional customers and trialists. To aid customers in the configuration of their *Research Professional account, assist and advise clients on the deployment of *Research Professional, and help ensure uptake of the system at client institutions. This is a varied role incorporating elements of customers support, client consultancy and face-to-face training. The role requires some travel, both within the UK and internationally.
- Provide phone and email support for *Research Professional users.
- Investigating bug reports for users, including initial testing to verify reports and forwarding confirmed issues on to the technical team.
- Assist subscribers in configuring their *Research Professional accounts and in maximising the uptake of Research Professional within their institution.
- Work with subscribers to create and implement roll-out and deployment plans for their institution.
- Back end administration of institutional accounts (such as bulk uploads of users for subscribing institutions).
- Assist in the collection and analysis of customer feedback
- Provide training sessions for current and potential customers, both face-to-face and using web conferencing tools.
- Provide assistance to the sales/commercial team in their work with *Research Professional and it customers.
- Assist with internal support and training for Research Ltd staff on the use of *Research Professional.
- Assist with creating support materials and documentation for *Research Professional.
- A minimum of two years experience in a customer / client facing role.
- Good English skills, confident expressing themselves both verbally and in writing. Additional languages would be an advantage.
- Confident and personable - must be able to communicate with customers.
- Presentation skills - proven experience presenting to large groups an advantage.
- Well organised.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- IT literate - must be tech savvy and be an experienced web user. Additional technical skills, such as basic HTML and advanced familiarity with Excel, would be an advantage.
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job