Client Services Administrator
Weybridge - £24,000
To help to deliver my client’s Client Services Proposition by providing a high quality administration and support service to high net worth clients. This allows our Partners to focus on the client relationship and developing relationships with new clients.
A key part of this role is to manage and deliver against, and where possible exceed, client expectations. Communication is a key part of this role to keep the clients and the Partner updated. The successful candidate will have a warm and professional demeanour both on the telephone and in written form.
The role will be varied and requires a numerate and articulate individual who is highly organised and self-motivated. Attention to detail is essential as the successful candidate will be working with some of our top clients in the firm and also complex financial transactions.
The candidate must be able to cope well under pressure and be able to balance priorities; the ability to multi-task and creative problem solving is very important.
- Experience working in an administrative role within an IFA environment
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, IFA’s and staff.
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients
- A good working knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively, stay focused under pressure and solve problems.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam) Desirable
- Experience of working with Intelligent Office.
- Experience managing clients remotely
- Experience dealing with employee benefits administration and/or corporate clients
- To have a thorough understanding of the sales process, client file requirements and the regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA and deliver against these to agreed service standards.
- To follow my client’s processes to deliver what clients perceive to be a personalised and high quality service.
- To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks, ensuring that all internal interested parties can easily review the current status of each client.
- To familiarise yourself with each client’s circumstances, objectives and timescales to ensure that we are able to deliver against or where possible exceed the clients expectations by providing a personalized service. To check back at the end of the process to ensure all meeting actions have been completed.
- Prepare information packs for the Partner prior to client meetings.
- Obtain information from providers on clients’ existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
- Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales. Ensure that the client history is always up to date.
- Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers. Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
- Input any electronic applications forms as required.
- Upload the necessary documentation into the back office system and scan other documents as required.
- Liaise with product providers and the commission department to resolve case and commission queries.
- Liaise with the Partner and Paraplanners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client’s expectations and highlight any concerns or potential slippages.
- Provide regular updates to the Partner and Clients to ensure that the clients are kept fully updated and value the service they receive from my client.
- Be the main point of contact for Clients administration queries.
- Deal with client and provider correspondence.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Be responsible for scanning and archiving client files.
- Assist the Partner with all aspects of a good customer experience and identify any improvements that can be made.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience (including any employee benefits and/or corporate client administration, servicing and support).
Key Skills and Personal Attributes
- Hard working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality support service.
- A positive, friendly service orientated person with a "can do" attitude who is aware of the important role played by IFAs in providing financial advice.
- An articulate communicator.
- Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality are key attributes.
- Attention to detail and high standards of work.
- Is comfortable working to tight deadlines and works well under pressure.
- A professional but friendly demeanor.
- Responsible and reliable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job