They are seeking an experienced Client Services Administrator/Paraplanner to be the point of contact for their clients and assist the Office Manager with various duties.
Main duties include:
1. Prioritising and carrying out all pre and post sales administration on pensions and investment business to ensure optimum workflow using software including Plum, Iress, Financial Express, MSOffice and Excel.
2. Preparing client review packs and financial summaries of investments for client meetings.
3. Keeping accurate daily records on the progress of client cases to monitor against target times and appraise other team members of what is required to complete client cases.
4. Sending out and chasing client letters of authority, and chasing product providers for responses on client policy submissions, challenging timescales where necessary.
5. Ensuring that Financial Advisers have all information they need in a timely fashion for client meetings.
6. Providing information on the company’s services to clients enquiring in any form, including promoting the company’s services to enquirers by telephone, email or in person.
7. Diarising client reviews, checking forthcoming reviews and arranging client appointments.
8. Providing daily progress updates within the team and weekly reports to the Managing Director and the team at workflow meetings.
9. Obtaining telephone valuations and other information required for client reviews.
10. Assisting with the production of suitability reports
Resilience to work alone and with initiative, while also being a strong team player to share tasks and work in a collaborative way that meets business priorities.
Ability to learn and take instruction and direction from the other staff and Directors
Good judgement is required on when to take decisions and when to refer to management.
In-depth working knowledge of pensions and investments terminology, processes and legislation.
Highly computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to pick up Plum, Iress and Financial Express skills and other software systems adopted by the company.
Excellent numeracy with the ability to undertake complex calculations on client portfolios.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job