Client Services Administrator - Exciting Opportunity
Bristol | £25,000 + Package
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and competent individual to join a well-established Financial Planning firm based just outside of Bristol. Working within their technical support team, you will be joining a growing and reputable firm who currently have over £700 million of funds under management.
Elements of the position will cover:
- Providing technical administrative support to the team and consultants
- Managing client correspondence and processing letters of authority
- Liaising with clients and third parties, developing successful and professional relationships
- Working closely with other departments, taking on additional duties and special projects as and when required
- Developing your knowledge and keep up-to-date with new product, technical and legislative changes
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures and maintain files in accordance with new GDPR guidelines
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a solid foundation within the Advisory Market, looking for a prestigious firm where you can continue to grow and develop. They are looking for someone who is driven and can continually progress the way business is done, putting forward ideas for improvement. Ideally, they company would value someone who has a 'can-do’ attitude and who wishes to join a company who will heavily invest in your career. It is essential you are working towards or have achieved your Certificate in Financial Planning or Certificate in Financial Administration.
For a full job description, please contact Briony Malden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job