Client Services Administrator
My client is an established privately owned business based in West Malling, but with other offices further afield, seeking a driven and capable Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Hours for this role will be on a rota basis working either 7am - 3.30pm or 10.30pm - 7pm so you will need to be able to work a mix of these shifts, Monday to Friday only.
The main duties of this varied role include:
- Dealing with large volumes of calls, emails, enquiries and complaints
- Meeting SLAs
- Working collaboratively as a team
- Ensuring the highest possible customer service at all times
- General administration
- Making tea and coffee, ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will:
- Be super organised with the ability to multi-task
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Enjoy customer service and have the ability to develop good professional relationships
- Have a meticulous attention to detail combined with high standards professionally and personally
- Be proficient using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Have experience working to deadlines and have the drive to achieve targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who offer a stable and secure career in the long term, as well as a generous salary and supportive working environment.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'