Juice Recruitment are recruiting for a Client Service Administrator to join a highly reputable and growing financial services in Bath to join their operations and support team
As a CSA you will be the initial contact for clients and responsible for-
- Adviser administration to advisers businesses and networks
- Processing information, uploading document, entering personal information
- Providing support to adviser businesses and advisor networks on the platform
- Processing new investments accurately and to deadlines
- Deal with queries and requests from advisors, administrators, banks/ building society and other 3rd parties
- Helping other teams where necessary
- Data cleansing, chasing outstanding documentation according to process
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that invests in employees by offering continuous support, training and opportunity to undertake further qualifications.
This role is suited for candidates who have some admin experience in any capacity with great attention to detail. You’ll need to work well to deadlines and have an open mind to learn. Would ideally suit someone with knowledge of pensions / Investments /wealth management who enjoys customer interaction but this is not essential.
Brilliant team culture with additional perks to the role including industry relevant training and study support, private health, pension, discretionary bonus, gym membership etc