Job Title: Client Services Accountant
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Highly attractive salary, along with a number of bonuses
Location: Central London
Our Client are a leading, international financial services company who are actively recruiting for a number of Client Services Accountant to become a part of their Client Services team based in their head office in Central London. They provide a number of services to Private Equity, Real Estate Fund Managers throughout the globe.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve:-
- Manage designated private equity and real estate Clients.
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
- Work closely with your Line Manager and technical & training team to ensure financial statements meet the Funds' reporting requirements, eg UK GAAP or IFRS
- Review distribution calculations to ensure the flow of funds from the sale of an investment are accurately recorded so that proceeds are appropriately allocated and paid to investors
- Review drawdown calculations to ensure accuracy of figures as Funds seek access to their commitments from investors
- Ensure the accurate communication of all cash movements between the Fund and its Investors through the issuance of relevant notices to investors
- Conduct weekly Client calls with CFO or Financial controller to ensure open and effective communication at all times
- Oversee the preparation and completion process of Client deliverables including agreeing time tables with Clients, and thereafter monitoring progress against these to ensure deliverables are on track
- Gain a good understanding of the accounting framework for each designated client (as prescribed in the Fund's legal documentation, the LPA) and ensure the movement of funds and transactions are treated in accordance with this framework
- Contribute ideas to improve processes to either gain efficiencies or reduce risk
Ideally, you be ACCA/ ACA qualified (QBE will be considered) and hold a University degree in Accountancy/ Business/ Maths. It is also highly beneficial if you have relevant experience in fund accounting / administration. You are also required to have 3 years' experience working in a professional office environment and have previous experience in the preparation of financial statements and working paper files, strong experience in the review of working paper files and Financial Statements including disclosures, lastly, management of Client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with Clients.
Along with a desirable salary you'll also receive a generous benefits package. This role will provide you with an outstanding opportunity to further develop your career in finance.
Interested? Send us your CV and tell us why you'd be perfect for the job!
Don't have a CV? Get in touch with me on Facebook, Instagram or Tweet me!
We're always on the hunt for outstanding Client Services Accountants and we love meeting new people! So if this role doesn't sound like a great fit for you but you like the sound of us, please do get in touch and find out how we can help you find your next role!
PB Recruitment Consultants Ltd management team have over 35 years' experience of management within our specialist sectors, understanding the importance of reliability and commitment in service provision to ensure targets are met and ultimately customer satisfaction is provided. Through our experience, we have heightened awareness as to specific requirements to facilitate job momentum and enhance productivity. Together we have a wealth of knowledge which allows us to have insight when allocating candidates to each specific job and believe that through an initial meeting with clients are able to select those who would ensure higher productivity meeting and exceeding your standards in practice.
We understand that many industries do not work the average 9:00am - 5:00pm day, which is why our office phones divert every evening and at weekends, allowing us to provide a 24 hour service, seven days per week.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to each candidate, we do receive a large volume of applications, so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application. We will however add your details to our database and be sure to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job