Client Services Account Manager, London, Manufacturing Company, £25,000 - £30,000, London, Immediate Start!
Our client, a leading supplier of cables and cable accessories, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, proactive Account Manager to join their growing team. Based in a fantastic office in North London, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate!
Our client are extremely established in their field and boast an international client base, ranging from local electricians to huge wholesalers. Due to their increased popularity and subsequent growth, they are now actively seeking an Account Manager to join their busy, fast-paced office of 60 FTE. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an industry-leading customer service experience to both new and existing customers
- Handling in excess of 60 daily inbound/outbound B2B calls (50:50 split between inbound and outbound calls)
- Building rapport with clients to ensure repeat/future business
- Working closely with the external sales team to build long-lasting client relationships
- Submitting quotations promptly/general client administration
- Converting orders over the phone and email
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in liaising with clients over the phone
- Experience of managing key client accounts (acting as the first point of contact for B2B clients)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Articulate telephone manner
- Fun, sociable personality
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships through building client rapport
The working hours for the role are Monday - Friday: 8.00am - 5.30pm (no weekends!), and our client are looking to move exceptionally quickly on this role - any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!
- Account Manager
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job