Client Services Account Manager / £23-25k / Kings Hill
My client are looking for a strong Account Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Hours this role are alternating weekly between 10am - 6pm and 2pm - 10pm.
The main duties are:
- Responsible for full account management of existing customers ensuring appropriate service delivery and exceptional customer service
- Answering telephone calls and taking accurate messages, dealing with queries where possible
- Providing quotations
- Attending client meetings; developing relationships
- Liaising with suppliers to a high level
- Being an ambassador for the business
The successful candidate will have:
- A flexible, 'can do' attitude
- Strong administrative skills
- Be an experienced customer service professional with client facing experience
- A polished telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good all round MS Office skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
- "customer service" "client services" "account management"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job