Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Client Services/Account Manager
- Location: Stevenage, Herts
- Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 p/a (Depending on experience)
- Contract: Permanent
Client Services/Sales Coordinator:
- Are you a recent school leaver eager to start your career? Or maybe you're a recent graduate keen to secure your first job?
- Do you consider yourself to have an abundance of drive and ambition?
- Are you naturally a self-motivated individual?
- Would working for an independent, award winning business which is passionate about developing and promoting 'talent' from within appeal to you?
- Does getting into a sales/business development role excite you?
- Do you pride yourself on having outstanding customer service skills?
- Maybe you have a previous track record of exceeding sales targets? Or maybe you've worked in a customer services/account manager position before?
- Would you enjoy a varied position which will eventually lead to going out to meet with clients face-to-face?
- Are some of your personality traits being confident, highly personable and a hardworking individual?
- Maybe you're keen to secure a long-term career with fantastic career prospects and bonus?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'Client Services/Account Manager'...
Our client is a highly established and award winning organisation within their specialised field. It's an exciting time for our client as due to their continued success they are currently expanding their business across the UK and are looking for an ambitious, hardworking and reliable Client Services Assistants/Account Manager to join their already highly successful and friendly team.
- The main focus on this role will be to generate new business and develop existing accounts throughout the UK
- You'll have the autonomy to work off your own initiative as well as being part of a friendly and successful team
- Booking meetings, managing existing Accounts and occasionally attending face-to-face meetings are all part of this position
- Being well organised, resilient with lots of drive and enthusiasm is an integral part of this role
- Excellent communication, ambition and a hardworking nature are paramount.
Excellent corporate benefits, career progression, attractive salary and bonus are available 'for the right candidate'.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Client Services
- Customer Services
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'