The team offer amazing benefits including discounted gym membership, lunch provided, flexible working hours, generous holidays and this is a potential immediate start for the right person!
Ideal candidate will have own transport due to location and be graduate or equivalent but also have:
- really positive and proactive approach
- great team working skills
- excellent administration & IT skills including Word, Excel
- be well presented and with professional communication skills be email / telephone
- be seeking a long term career within a fantastic team
If you have what it takes and are looking for an exciting sociable and friendly team to be a part of then I would love to hear from you!
Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Customer service
- Client support
- Client administrtor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job