Client Service Representative
Client Service Representative- Global Asset Management Bank- 12 Months- Liverpool
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, require a Client Service Representative to work an initial 12 month contract that will be based in their Liverpool office.
The Client Service Representative will sit amongst the Wrapper Management Team providing specialist Middle Office and Administration services to many clients, more specifically, financial advisor clients.
- Corresponding with Client Firms and other Providers
- Account Opening in accordance with Client instructions including SIPPs/Offshore Bonds
- Account Closures in accordance with Client instructions
- Administering deceased accounts
- Administering ad-hoc cash withdrawals
- Administering ISA subscriptions
- Cheque Processing
- Administering ad-hoc static data requests, including ISA plan merges and regular investment contributions
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word, Nexus
- Experience of ISA regulations is recommended but not a requirement.
- Attention to detail
- Banking experience desirable
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"