Client Services Manager
Perm - Full time
£19,000 - £20,000 pa
We are currently looking to recruit a Client Services Manager (CSM) for our client based in the Holsworthy area. If you have worked in a Management position previously and looking for a varied and challenging role this could be for you. This role is responsible for project managing some of the companies existing clients' programmes on a day to day basis as well as managing a small team of 2-4 people.
- Managing the current team and offering training and mentoring to develop them in their career pathway
- Updating the clients programmes on a day to day basis
- Keeping clients updated on new services
- Basic HR duties including appraisals, recruitment, disciplinary procedures and holiday
- Compliance checks
- General Administration
- Previous experience of supervising and mentoring others
- Attention to detail
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent PC and keyboard skills, good working knowledge of Excel & Word
- Organised, with the ability to plan ahead but also cope with last-minute changes
- Enjoys working in a team
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or if you have any questions please call Declan at Huntress on .
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'