We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Service Manager in our Service family. The Client Service Management team are expanding to deliver world class service to Experian's broader client base. The primary focus of this role is to provide service management support to Experian's client base through expert service knowledge, ensuring effective and efficient services are maintained and exceptional support is provided. This is a new role and the successful applicant's primary focus will be to ensure support for Experian's clients whilst playing a key part in setting up new processes for managing and supporting these clients who were previously provided service management from the sales areas.
You should be an IT professional with a track record of working in customer focussed environments and committed to delivering continuous service improvement. You should be an enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated individual with great influencing and communication skills, a strong customer focused background, and highly organised approach.
This is a fast paced and dynamic environment, with a focus on continually improving customer satisfaction and delivering a first-class service.
This role is responsible for clients in the South West of the country.
Ensure client roadmap and requirements are understood and effectively communicated back into Experian for further service improvement and/or revenue growth.
- Owner of the day to day service relationship with the client or clients.
- Establishes a strong affiliation and maintains a 'trusted advisor' relationship with both the client and internal stakeholders, providing the key point of contact for client service.
- Accountable for contracted service commitments.
- Ensure the associated commercial processes for contract management including business change are in place and adopted for the client(s) account.
- Ensure that Service Delivery Management processes are in place and working and that quality is maintained to meet client service levels.
- Be the Customer Champion, owning and delivering Continuous Service Improvement Plans (CSIP) with measurable targets, aimed at improving customer satisfaction.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant compliance (FCA, PCI, DPA, GDPR etc.) and Information Security regulations in line with Experian's required levels.
- Accountable for Client Service Reviews, ensuring service actions are completed in a timely manner ensuring that the Client(S) is/are kept fully informed of their status and updates.
- Develop strong knowledge of relevant influencing factors to the market/business of the Client. Understand impacts of changing landscapes.
- Act as the 'Voice of the Customer by advising and influencing internal stakeholders at all levels regarding the delivery, availability and functionality of services and systems.
- Controls costs and understands the cost to serve. Drives productivity through continual service improvements. Additionally, provide appropriate advice, information and context regarding SLA failure and associated Service Credits, as applicable.
- Ensure that the appropriate management information reports are produced in compliance with the contract service schedule(S) providing additional narrative as appropriate
- Successfully lead, manage and influence activities within a matrix managed environment when escalation is required. Ensure all escalations are valid / justified and that the correct channels have been followed prior to the required escalation.
- Detailed understanding of Experian products and services from across multiple business lines, and how the Client has deployed these into their estate.
- Work with project delivery for new products and services for the client, ensuring a successful transition/transformation.
- Responsible for the identification of new opportunities for the Go to Market sales team.
- Strong client focus, with excellent communication skills, empathy and influencing skills, with the ability to display understanding of the customer journey
- Ability to articulate complex issues clearly and concisely, both written and verbally, adapting to the audience as required
- Drive customer focus, service excellence and ultimately the customers' satisfaction, and set the benchmark for these for your peers and junior team members
- Takes personal responsibility and ownership by identifying problems and risks and drives to resolution
- Ability to self-plan and deliver at both a strategic and tactical level on time and with quality for Clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent ability to lead others, through a matrix management approach, to resolve complex problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example within Experian and in client situations. Flexes approach accordingly, using your varied toolkit
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Able to read and adjust quickly to new situations and fast changing priorities both internally and externally
- Ability to handle conflict, undertake negotiation and manage resolution, and lead others in this
- ITIL Expert preferred with minimum ITIL v3 foundation
- Experience of working within service improvement projects
- Proven experience of leading teams
- Financial cost centre management experience
- Knowledge of compliance and information security regulations
- Ability to plan and deliver activities at both a strategic and detailed level, ensuring delivery on time and quality