Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Do you thrive in a front office environment where no two days are the same?
Our client is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Client Services Executive to join their brilliant front office team. The roles are as a result of growth and also promotion, they offer genuine career progression!
The main responsibility for this role will be to own the relationship with Financial Advisors, Clients, Sales Team members, Third Party Service Providers and colleagues.
The individual will require excellent relationship management and influencing skills, as well as being able to demonstrate marketing leading customer service skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage high volumes of calls from Financial Advisors, clients, sales team and third party service providers
- Own and Manage relationships with clients and Financial Advisors
- Ensure technical referrals are dealt with in line with service standards and regulations
- Investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards through to completion
- Partake in any technical projects as and when required
- Opportunities may arise to get involved in technical projects related to area
Our client is on the lookout for somebody who ideally has prior Client Services and telephony experience, within Financial Services. However, if you are comfortable in a telephone environment and have an excellent Client focus, you will be seriously considered. Candidates with the IOC qualifications will also be of particular interest. You will have excellent communication skills and work well as a team and individually. You should be PC Literate, in particular MS Office products and have good attention to detail.
Excellent benefits on offer include, 25 days holiday, annual bonus, pension and Private Medical Insurance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'