Customer Service Executive/Brighton/Customer Service
Our well established client in the Brighton area are looking for a customer service executive with great communication skills to join their team
The key responsibilities of a customer service executive will be;
- To meet and exceed targets through a combination of inbound, outbound calls.
- Respond to and compose emails to prospective clients.
- To achieve team and individual targets, to suit business requirements.
- To achieve targets for focused call campaigns
- To deal with client/prospect queries and associated administration.
- To undertake project work and additional duties as required
- Liaise with other departments within the business as appropriate.
The Successful customer service executive will have;
Good timekeeping skills
Office/phone based environment role before (desirable)
- Able to organise and prioritise a working day and week whilst multitasking as required
- Ability to work towards exceeding targets on a daily and monthly basis
- Able to use initiative in order to problem solve
- Must be polite with an excellent telephone manner
- Basic IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'