We are currently working with a leading Financial Services Group who are looking to recruit an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator. My client has recently expanded their corporate division and are looking to develop an individual who is keen to build their relevant qualifications and knowledge. It truly is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for supported learning, clear cut progression and to join a market leader.
Your daily routine will include:
- Provides a service to support the Employee Benefits Consultancy team and client base
- Products worked on will include group personal pension and master trust pension schemes, along with group risk products such as life assurance, income protection and private medical insurance
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client expectations and delivers high levels of client service, including preparation of reports and written communication to clients
- Provides general support to EBC managers in servicing clients in the provision of advice and any EBC arrangements including a high level of competency with Microsoft office software
Good knowledge and technical awareness of Employee benefit products (i.e. GPP, GSHR, CIMP/COMP, GDIS, GIP, GPMI Group Travel & Dental, GCIC) is desirable.
- Employee Benefits or EB or Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job