Located within impressive offices in Liverpool city centre, my client is a professional and well-established wealth management company, with an excellent reputation in the industry. Due to ongoing success, this company is looking to develop their operational team further and they currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Service Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a busy and sociable team, the Client Service Executive will be responsible for providing a first class service to clients, processing financial transactions and opening and managing client and accounts.
The successful candidate will have proven experience from the financial service / banking industry working within a customer service focused role, with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Key responsibilities for the Client Service Executive
- Key point of contact for client queries, providing a first class service at all times
- Processing financial transactions
- Opening and managing client accounts including ISAs
- Meet and exceed individual and team targets
- Generate quality business leads by spotting opportunities when dealing with clients and referring them to other areas of the business when appropriate
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have previous experience from a customer service background, ideally from the financial services/ banking industry
- Excellent communication skills when liaising with clients and internal departments
- Ability to work alone or within a team
- Confident I.T skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to process high volumes of data
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer services professional to develop a successful career within a market leading company. Alongside a friendly working environment and a thorough training scheme, my client can offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Client Service Executive position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.