Our client, a financial technology business, are currently recruiting for a full time Client Service Executive to start ASAP! The permanent role is paying £20k - £25k and is based in Victoria, London.
They pride themselves on being a dynamic and entrepreneurial business with a small and focused team. The primary responsibility for the Client Service Executive will be to provide high-quality service for clients, intermediaries and partners. Candidates should possess the following:
- A proven track record of managing and exceeding client expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and a "Can do" attitude
- The ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- The ability to prioritise and multitask efficiently
- Proven commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of AML and KYC regulatory requirements (would be a positive but we can provide training on this)
- University degree educated (or the relevant experience to compensate) with 2 years minimum experience working in a client service or operational role, ideally within the financial services industry
The Client Service Executive will report to the Client Service Manager. The key responsibilities for the Client Service Executive are:
- To assist with the onboarding of clients, ensuring the relevant AML/KYC regulatory requirements are met
- To assist with onboarding new partner banks ensuring a smooth operational process is in place
- To open deposit accounts on behalf of our clients with the underlying banks
- To maintain the accuracy and integrity of data displayed on the Flagstone platform (deposit rates, terms and conditions)
- To respond proactively to all client queries/enquiries
- To assist with instructing payments and monitoring transfers
- To maintain the accuracy of client AML & KYC due diligence files
- To assist our intermediary partners with operational and account opening queries ensuring the smooth onboarding of their clients
- To liaise with banking partners over opening accounts, provide authorised instructions and request confirmations and balances
- To distribute exclusive rate and risk information to clients
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and high growth business. Given the size of the team, this role will only suit an individual who is keen to work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic business environment. The successful candidate will be joining the team during a significant time of growth for the company and flexibility, adaptability, initiative and teamwork are key for the role.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV. If successful, one of the Office Angels Victoria consultants will give you a call.
Advertised by Office Angels, Victoria branch. Please note that due to a high volume of responses Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Client Service Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job