A Client Service Executive is required to join a successful Investment Services company in central Bath. The role would best suit someone who loves problem solving, supporting clients and working as part of a dynamic team.
There are fantastic opportunities to learn new skills and progress within the role and the company. The firm provides exceptional training, support and career development opportunities. This is an exciting time to join the business as it continues to thrive within an emerging market.
The office environment is friendly and welcoming with a positive feel, located close to Bath Spa train and bus stations making it very convenient for those travelling into Bath.
- Providing support to Financial Advisers and internal divisions.
- Resolving queries & issues.
- Providing systems and process support for advisers.
- Management Information reporting.
- Understanding of FCA guidelines, regulatory issues and their impact.
- Maintaining a good level of product knowledge & market awareness.
- Providing excellent levels of service, working to and sharing best practice.
- Involvement in systems testing, process improvements & project work.
Education, Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent telephone manner with good problem solving skills.
- A flair for providing good customer service.
- Experience from within the Financial Services sector.
- Strong communication skills with a can do attitude.
- Some experience of working for an IFA, Life/ Pensions / SIPP or Savings Provider would be useful, but not essential.
Salary / Package
- £21,000 - £25,000
- Yearly discretionary bonus (15% of annual salary)
- Excellent training programme and study support scheme.
- Paid study support with financial incentives for exam passes.
- Good pension, childcare vouchers, train travel season ticket scheme.
- Private medical insurance, gym membership, life assurance and income protection insurance.
Job Type / Category
- Financial Services - Investments / Client Services
- Full time, permanent (Mon-Fri)
- Problem Solving
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'