An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Coordinator to work for our client based in Ringwood, Hampshire!
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Job role and responsibilities:
- To work with providers and clients to: maintain accurate data e.g. membership/products and services information/claims/financial data; obtain information for other team members which they can pass on to clients paying attention to cross referencing and checking details.
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence in a compliant manner with timescales confirmed by Divisional service level agreements (SLAs) for both new business and on-going business requirements e.g. annual renewal/review.
- Respond to clients' queries in a timely manner and accurately by using and amending standard letter, writing clearly, concisely and professionally.
- To answer the phone in a professional manner that aims to build rapport with clients, providers and colleagues.
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To ensure all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented.Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
- Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job