Customer Client Coordinator/Admin - £15,000 per annum
Customer Client Coordinator/Admin Main Duties
- Maintaining client databases including additions, deletions and changes as needed
- Scheduling annual work to meet client needs and achieve efficient resource management
- Typing of letters and simple reports to clients
- Filing of electronic documents
- Preparing final invoices when work is completed
- Contacting clients for any missing information
Customer Client Coordinator/Admin experience
- Excellent Communication Skill, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
£15,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm 1 hour lunch
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job