This growing and exciting multi faceted Financial Services company, based in central Bristol, need a Client Service Consultant to join their team. They offer an unrivalled benefits package and ongoing training and development.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of working in either a telephone based environment or within face to face customer service (retail, lettings etc). You will ideally have an awareness of Financial Services and the products and regulations that surround it, but this is not essential. Mostly you will be Client focussed with a professional and articulate approach, with a passion for making the customer journey the best it can be.
To give you an idea of how the role looks, these are some of the responsibilities:
- Provide support via phone, email and live chat to Financial Advisers and end clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Answer inbound emails from Advisers, Prospects and clients, recording the email within the CRM.
- Working closely with the other Client Relationship Consultants and the Client Relationship Manager to ensure that we maintain the exceptional levels of service
- Answer inbound calls from Advisers, Prospects and end clients, recording details of the call using CRM. The aim is to achieve a 'One-and-Done’ approach with 95% of calls received.
- To maintain a high level of professionalism and competence in every adviser, prospect and end client interaction
Benefits include a 20% non contributory pension, 25 days holiday, annual bonus plus much more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'