Have you got previous payroll and customer service experience?
Are you keen to join a thriving & growing company based in Camberley?
Our client offers an excellent starting salary, £20,000 - £22,000 + quarterly commission based on company revenue! Benefits include: free lunch once a month, social events & free parking
You will be providing high quality payroll services to clients and third party providers for this growing payroll company.
- Accurately processing high quality payroll service to weekly and monthly contractors
- Processing expenses and timesheets as required
- Responsible for raising sales invoices
- Managing any requests or issues in a timely and calm manner
- Recording of client and candidate information
- Ensuring funds are requested and chased of not received
- Providing support and assistance to clients and other members of the team
- Dealing with HMRC queries tax queries and any other pay related issues
Key skills required:
- Previous customer service experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Finance and payroll and finance knowledge/experience essential
- Ability to maintain a calm and helpful demeanour under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Must be self-motivated, capable of prioritising own workload and being well-organised
- A keen and helpful team player is vital
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job