Client Service Administrator
Client Services Administrator
£17,000 - £19,000
My client is looking for a Client Service Administrator to join their friendly team based in Cirencester.
You will be responsible for supporting the business and to ensure the smooth running of projects, this is a very varied role.
- Assist in the co-ordination of projects and ensure they are completed on time
- Some Excel use
- Proof reading and amending documents for spelling and grammatical errors
- Liaising with internal departments and third parties
- Raising invoices when required
- Have previous office experience
- GCSE English grade B or above
- GCSE Maths grade C and above
- Eye for detail, good accuracy, methodical, attention to detail
- Be IT literate
- Excel skills- advantage
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Felicia at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Client Services
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'