Job title: Non-Recourse Administrator
Location: ideally Banbury, but consideration will be given to candidates who are based near to one of the offices in their network including:
- and more (post in Banbury)
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion since 2010, they have advanced more than £26bn to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Formed in 1982, they are a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) and support businesses in over 300 industry sectors. Globally, the company has operations in 44 locations, in 14 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, supporting more than 9,500 business customers worldwide.
In 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 the company was awarded a place in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 33rd in the most recent poll. They are supported by their parent company, a 208-year old business-to-business services group involved in logistics, shipping and ship management, floating accommodation, hydrographic survey and geophysical services, offshore project management, retail, woodland burials, and construction equipment hire.
Purpose of the role:
- Work alongside the other members of Non-Recourse Team to achieve the targets set by the Service Level Agreement to satisfy the operating companies
- Provide all aspects of administration responsibilities for the Non-Recourse team. Inclusive of production of operational reports and managing the Non-Recourse policy on behalf of the operating companies
- To be the main day to day contact regarding Non-Recourse to your designated office contacts
- To provide cover for fellow team members for holidays etc. whilst ensuring office contacts are kept informed and the SLA upheld
- Deliver excellent customer service to operating companies and assist with any queries
- To encourage best practice is shared and implemented across the Group
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prepare the 60 day report detailing all overdue accounts our service providers and relevant Office Contacts
- Reporting of all overtrading and overfunding accounts to relevant office contacts
- Report all relevant notifiable events to their service providers
- Prepare accurate information that can be used for audit purposes
- Complete daily Customer Audit Reports for each office
- Complete upload error report
Day to day administration:
- Operate within the guidelines outlined by the Non- Recourse Manager
- Apply for non- recourse limits as requested by the operating companies for existing clients and prospects
- Removal of limits as dictated their service providers
- Update C3 / Aquarius accordingly
- Administer appeals and claims accordingly and in line with guidelines issued by our service providers
- Establish and maintain professional and expert relationships with all operating companies.
- Respond to all emails, enquiries and telephone calls within the non-recourse team's service level agreement
- Provides a high level of service whilst minimising risk to the operating companies and the business.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience - Customer service and proven experience of working in an office environment.
- Skills - Confidentiality, Numeracy and literacy; IT - Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint; attention to detail and ability to work alone whilst being a team player.
- Qualifications - n/a
Desirable for the role:
- Experience - in the financial services sector. Preferably factoring / invoice discounting or insurance
- Skills - Risk Management and customer service in a financial service environment
- Qualifications - ABFA Foundation
Are you ready for your next ambitious challenge?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered to this role, candidates will need to complete the company's application portal. Candidates who don't do this will NOT be considered for the role. To do so, please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Client Accounts Administrator, Client Support Agent, Customer Service Executive, Client Support, Customer Support, Financial Services, Insurance Admin, Client Services Support, Customer Service Agent, Telesales, Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Calls, Financial Services Executive, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Insurance Administrator, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Finance Assistant may also be considered for this role.
- Customer Support
- Financial Services
- Customer Service Advisor
- Client Support
- Customer Service Agent
- Customer Service Executive
- Insurance Admin
- Client Services Support
- Client Support Agent
- Client Accounts Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job