Do you want to work for an award-winning company who support employee progression?
Our Maidenhead based client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate with exceptional customer service and analytical skills who excels at building relationships.
Working in a small team of 3 people, this role requires you to work with the Resourcing Manager supporting the delivery of company products, and matching consultants to training roles. The importance of relationship building is imperative to ensure you know the consultants well enough, to match them to the right companies to deliver outstanding training.
Salary c£25,000 + excellent benefits including 22 days holiday (rising with service), discretionary bonus, healthcare & competitive pension.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Identifying current and future resourcing needs on allocated accounts
- Dealing with requests as they come in
- Once you have a job brief , you will identify and advise on appropriate Consultants and Trainer resource options for the client
- Supporting improvement activities and actively contributing to discussions that improve the effectiveness of the resourcing function
- Acting as single point of contact for resourcing needs on allocated clients
- In conjunction with client teams, you will ensure that delivery feedback is undertaken, captured and appropriately shared
- Engage with multiple stakeholders - build excellent relationships with consultants and associates
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong communication, rapport building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide a consistently excellent service
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good questioning and analytical skills
- A proactive approach and drive to achieve results
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong IT skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job