Client Reporting Associate
This specialist asset manager is at the forefront of designing and delivering solutions to meet clients’ specific and evolving investment needs.
Having won industry recognition for their investment capabilities across liability driven investment, fixed income, multi asset and absolute return, they are now looking to hire an outstanding graduate to support their Client Reporting team.
The team’s overarching philosophy is to provide the right set of tools and services to enable the business to deliver solutions to clients in a high quality, cost efficient, scalable and risk controlled manner. They only undertake operational activities where they believe they can add value or gain competitive advantage. In many cases, where credible alternatives are available, they will work with external partners to deliver core functions, for example, IT applications or administration services.
You will be working within a team of client reporting professionals with an emphasis on building out the team’s relationships with various internal stakeholders including senior members of staff.
To succeed in this role candidates must be solution focused and be driven to work in a fast paced, dynamic and forward thinking environment.
- Accurate and timely production of the team’s regular monthly and quarterly Client Reporting requirements
- Work with stokeholders across the business
- Assist in resolving issues when required
- Support strategic projects
- Pro-active monitoring of current and new data requirements; making sure to communicate this to the Senior and Head of the team
- Please note this list is not exhaustive and you will be required to undertake further tasks in order to ensure business needs are met
What you're good at: -
- Must be proactive and able to digest and solve problems
- Must have a good IT understanding and an ability to understand how data is sourced and presented
- Good communication skills to escalate and present operational issues
- Must be able to adapt to regular and high volumes of reporting
- Desire to learn the Insight business
- Proactive and flexible approach, an individual who will use their skills to fully develop the role
- Operates with professionalism, honesty and integrity at all times
- Strong systems skills must include Excel, PowerPoint.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"