We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a Client Reporting Analyst to join the Private Funds Investment team at M&G Investments, in order to aid the team in fulfilling their BAU obligations.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Liaising with front and back office departments, Actuarial, finance and overseas offices
• Seek out opportunities to improve the processes, controls and procedures associated with the role
• Client relationship management
• Checking and validating month end data
• Production of monthly valuations and management fees
• Production of periodic investment reports to agreed formats
• Preparing stock transfer instructions, managing client take on/offs
• Resolve complex reporting and data issues
• Daily cash management, effecting cash payments
• Review and monitor cash and stock reconciliation exceptions
• Adhoc queries
What we are looking for:
It is essential that you have a logical and analytical approach, you are highly numerate and have a good working knowledge of fixed income. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is also required including an advance level of Excel. You will need to have an inquisitive attitude with a drive to understand products, processes and deliverables. A proven record of developing strong working relationships and the ability to liaise with senior managers effectively is also necessary.
It is desirable for you to have a broad understanding of Investment Operations (Cash and Stock Settlements, Income, Corporate Actions and Reconciliations), Threshold Competent (IOC, IMC) and have previous Client reporting experience. Intermediate Word and experience of using Bloomberg (e.g. BXT, security specific and index information) are also desired.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.