Job Title: Operations Professional - Client Reporting Team
Package: Competitive plus Bonus & Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services, and securities trading.
Their Banking division provides lending to small businesses and individuals, with an emphasis on specialist finance. We also offer deposit taking services to UK businesses and individuals.
In Securities, they provide trading services in the UK through Winterflood, a leading market-maker.
The Asset Management division provides a range of financial advice, investment management and on-line investing services, helping clients to secure their financial future.
Established in 1878, they believe their traditional merchant banking values, based on service and integrity, continue to be relevant today. They define their approach to business as 'modern merchant banking' - values that are embedded in their culture and that underpin everything they do.
Today, the company employs 2,700 people, principally in the UK. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a member of the FTSE 250.
They're now looking for someone to join their Client Reporting Team to carry out a range of operations tasks within the team which is responsible for client reporting, fee billing and cash processing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of new security records in the company's systems and any necessary updates to existing securities
- Monitoring and update of security prices
- Production of periodic reporting to clients (valuations and tax packs)
- Calculation and debiting of fees from clients
- Daily reconciliation of company records against those of third party custodians and administrators
- Allocation of trail commission received from investments in funds
- Production of ad hoc client reports
- Daily reconciliation of in house retail funds
- Daily/weekly reconciliation of institutional client data
- Probate valuations
- Processing of client payments
- Client service to investors in a range of film fund partnerships
- To fully comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended from time to time) and the rules of The Financial Services Authority and any other applicable laws and regulations
- To communicate and escalate potential issues in a prompt and effective manner
- To participate in relevant training courses when requested to do so, in particular anti-money laundering and market abuse training
- To adhere to the relevant Asset Management division policies, including those on conflicts of interest, gifts and entertainment at all times
- To follow the Group and local rules on personal account dealing as set out in the Group Personal Dealing Rules and supplemented by specific additional local requirements set out in the relevant Compliance Manual
- To fully comply with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering regulations, specifically relating to the verification of clients and report promptly any knowledge or suspicion of money laundering activities to the relevant MLRO
- To fully comply with the FCA's statement of Principle and Code of Practice for Approved Persons, as set out in the FCA's rules
- To fully comply with the FSA's statement of Principle and Code of Practice for Approved Persons, as set out in the FCA's rules and to undertake and record sufficient appropriate CPD to evidence that you have adequately maintained your competence
- Previous exposure to similar roles within a wealth management or asset management firm
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, both intra-day and periodic
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to work on projects in a team or individually
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the company's Application Portal.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Client Records Administrator, Client Database Administrator, Financial Services Administrator, Client Reporting Assistant, Data Entry Clerk, Financial Services Executive, Client Records Admin, Client Records Clerk, Client Reporting Analyst, Client Database Assistant, Client Records Assistant may also be considered for this role.
- Financial Services Administrator
- Data Entry Clerk
- Client Reporting Analyst
- Financial Services Executive
- Client Records Administrator
- Client Database Administrator
- Client Records Admin
- Client Records Clerk
- Client Reporting Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job