Client Reporting Analyst - Data Analyst
6 Months - Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking to recruit a Client Reporting Analyst to work for them on a fixed term of 6 months in the office based in Chelmsford.
- The role will be responsible for the production of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for both external and internal clients.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure reporting requirements are met, on time and to high standard
- Utilise Excel skills and reporting knowledge to recommend changes which would improve efficiency
- Analytical skills, with an aptitude for developing solutions to complex problems
- Good eye for detail, able to see patterns and trends in data sets
- Inquisitive, enjoy working with large volumes of data and fascinated by solving complex problems
- Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"