Client Relationship Project Manager
26-35k DOE plus excellent Benefits
My client a highly respected and niche product service provider now require an additional individual to manage many of their UK and International based client projects.
Please note this is NOT a traditional Project based role, so candidates from either the Construction or IT industries need not apply as this role is exceptionally client centric and promotions based.
The ideal candidate will possess supreme client management skills and have a thorough and very analytical approach to managing projects’
• To own and manage the planning and delivery of multiple and concurrent client projects that vary in complexity and duration
• Work closely with Account managers to help them achieve their sales targets
• Define and scope deliverable including costs and resources required
• Analyse project briefs for won projects and then develop tailored instructions for the execution of the project deliverables
• Conduct risk assessments for all major projects
• Source and select working partners- such as fulfilment and printing houses
• Keep clients informed on a regular basis re the progress of the project
• Tracking and recording all project data
• Occasionally act as an auditor with off- site client visits
• Graduate calibre
• Exceptional communication and client management skills
• Superb written skills with excellent eye for detail
• Analytical thinker who can provide positive solutions
• Numerate and cost aware
• Ability to spot opportunities to enhance project revenues
Please note that this is NOT a traditional project role and my client is not looking to view CV’s from the IT or Construction industries. The ideal candidate will come from a commercial client management background- FMCG/Retail/Publishing/Promotions or similar.
This role comes with an excellent bonus scheme and the opportunity to work with some amazing International brands
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job