Client Relationship Specialist (Back Office)
As our client continues to grow as do their excellent opportunities. Our client is the UK’s leading provider of CV verification and background screening services. They provide a comprehensive range of screening services to help their clients verify vital personal, professional and educational facts about each candidate, before making a recruitment decision.
About the role:
The role of Client Administrator will allow you to use your skills and resources to combat CV fraud, bogus references and fake universities and enable background checks to be completed promptly and accurately.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Analyse candidate screening forms being processed and ensure that screening forms adhere to client requirements.
- Cross check candidate CVs and screening forms for discrepancies.
- Provide administrative support to clients and the wider Client Service Team.
- Set up new client accounts.
- Draft documentation.
- Provide occasional backup support answering calls and emails from clients.
- And any other responsibilities depending on the requirements of the business.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to record information quickly and accurately
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent analytical skills – the ability to review a completed screening form and identify gaps, trends and issues in information provided by candidates
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- Questioning mind, initiative and problem solving skills
- Good computer skills with experience of using email, the internet and Microsoft Office
- Fluent English spoken and written skills