£37,500 + bonus
My client has a unique opportunity for you to join an agency that has recently gone through a very positive growth period. If you love building relationships, this is the perfect role for you. There are a number of unique SME and enterprise accounts that you will lead.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of digital media and core markets ensuring the brand is seen as the go to agency for knowledge sharing
- Working with the marketing team to deliver top-class webinars, sales material and knowledge sharing
- Leading on client relationships
- Strong digital media experience across multiple platforms
- Previous team management/supervisory experience
- Good communication ability
- Office based role with flexibility for work at home days
- Opportunity to positively contribute to the growth of an innovative and agile company
- Free onsite parking facility
- Company pension scheme
- Regular company socials
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Aaron Elliot at Yolk Recruitment on .
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'