Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £21,000 + £6,000 annual bonus
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more
We are looking for a superstar with a keen interest in building long lasting client relationships to join our customer experience team.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and support the growth of opportunities within territory and collaborate with colleagues to ensure growth/retention attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Consistently deliver plus 1% to enhance client experience and subsequent NPS ratings
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify, interpret and successfully resolve instances of conflict
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- "Best Company" to work for
- Over 40,000 clients
- Industry leading client retention
- Delivering services for over 20 years
If you want to be part of our ongoing success story, then send us your details by clicking 'Apply'.
- "customer service"
- "account manager"
- "client support"
- "client retention"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'