Client Relationship Manager/Account Manager - Field based - Southern England - £30k - £35k (neg DOE) plus bonus, £50k OTE +
Benefits : Mobile Phone & Laptop
Due to expansion we have a fantastic opportunity to join our client a market leader within the construction Sub-Contractor engagement industry. You will be Account Managing their clients on a National level this is a mainly field based role with 1-2 days office based (Essex or Fareham) covering mainly South/South East England. This company has exciting growth/portfolio expansion plans ahead and this really is great time to join the business.
You would be responsible for managing, maintaining and growing the portfolio of new and existing clients (Although the focus of the role is account management)
Role of the Client Relationship Manager
- Managing up to 200 accounts.
- You'll be expected to develop and manage strong relationships with senior management within small and large UK construction companies.
- Working with the internal sales team to deliver company-focused sales
- To devise sales forecasts and achieve both quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- To provide, maintain and update CRM system records with activities.
- To provide the highest levels of internal and external customer service
- Administration Duties in order to send quotations and deal with the sales process.
- Meeting New Business targets
- Attend/arrange hospitably and networking events
Skills/attributes required for the Business Development Manager - field based:
- Self-starter with the ability to arrange and manage your own meeting schedule with new and existing business
- Professional and confident with exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ambitious and focused
- To reinforce the brand presence of the Group and develop
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure
- Highly Organised
Please apply with a short covering letter. We will acknowledge your application.
Previous experience could include recruitment consultant, field sales, construction sales, trade sal
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'