CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER £30-40K
A fantastic opportunity for someone who can create and maintain relationships to work for this established software house. You will be looking after one major account speaking on a regular basis to mainly Senior Executives.
The client is based in Kettering, and offer a professional, friendly place to learn new technologies, and work on exciting projects.
- Efficient management of the support and development requirements of nominated key accounts.
- Work closely with the operations and development managers to successfully deliver excellent customer service.
- Focal liaison point for nominated key accounts and develop strong business relationships with key stakeholders
- Effective prioritisation of support and development requests.
- Work closely with the customer to gather detailed requirement specifications.
- End to end management of creation and delivery of project plans
- Plan and deliver training for end users.
- Produce and present monthly management reports to senior management
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum of 2 years working in a customer relationship role.
- CRM experience would be beneficial
- Confident to manage key accounts and track their progress
- Self-motivated and ability to self-manage workload.
- Ability to manage multiple requests & make decisions in a timely manner.
- Analyse and understand wider business needs in order to form opinions and make decisions
- Strong communication skills required to simplify technical terms in order to translate developments to customers.
In return the client will provide a competitive salary and a great opportunity to develop.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'