ORP have an excellent opportunity to join a Financial Services organisation who provide niche finance solutions to clients, the role is based in the Bromley Head Office.
Client Relationship Manager | 9am - 5pm | up to £30,000 DOE
Annual bonus based on personal and company performance | 24 days holiday increasing by 1 day a year
- Manage client on-boarding process ensuring a high level of customer service with a commitment to delivering exceptional service to customers
- Review financial information and accounts with the ability to summarise the position and commentary
- Manage client relationships to maximise the business opportunities
- Work with Management to put together client retention plans and develop plans to enhance revenue from both existing and new clients
- Work with clients to progress their application; gathering information about the company; summarising their requirements and presenting for review and credit approval
- Attend client meetings, exhibitions and conferences as required
- Work alongside clients to ensure they understand the process and procedures for requesting funding, resolving queries as they may arise
- Assist with gathering information as required to support credit and audit reviews
- Ensure client facilities are operating efficiently
- Proficient in the use of PC’s running Microsoft Office Applications and browser based database applications
- Experience in customer relations or account management, preferably in the financial sector (although a knowledge of the legal sector would be a benefit)
- Familiarity with client on-boarding
- Proven track record in working in a customer focused role
- Asset Management
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'