Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Client Relationship Manager to join an award-winning financial planning practice.
The Client Relationship Manager will work closely with the financial advisers of the business, and play an integral role in helping to grow the revenue from the firm’s clients.
- To provide an administration and support service to Partners and their clients
- To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks, ensuring that all internal interested parties can easily review the current status of each client
- Ensure good communication is in place between the administrator, paraplanner and Partner to ensure all relevant parties understand the status and progress of work
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Partners and staff
- Deal with any issues raised in a prompt, polite and professional manner
- Deal with any complaints or complicated queries
- Work with Partners to help them understand the importance of and follow the handover process so that we can deliver good outcomes for them and their Clients in the most efficient way
- Identify efficiencies or enhanced services by proactively obtaining feedback from Partners and Clients to ensure that the team continue to develop and delight clients
- Previous experience managing and developing a client focused motivated team of administrators to deliver an outstanding client experience to Advisers and their clients
- Broad knowledge of investments and pensions and a thorough understanding of the financial advice process, internal and regulatory requirements
- Previous experience of delivering high level pension and investment administration
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly
- Proven track record of having challenging conversations and being able to influence at all levels
Synonyms: Client Development Manager
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'