The purpose of the role is to enhance, maintain and grow the membership subscriptions for the business.
Some responsibilities of the CRM will be:
• To generate new business by cold calling businesses researched. Sending introduction emails/setting up meetings. To follow-up all incoming leads generated via website/email/telephone, office, events
• To have regular dialogue with the CEO including weekly telephone calls and monthly meetings
• To have regular dialogue with other senior Chamber staff regarding issues or opportunities raised through engagement with Chamber members / potential members
• To maintain and record outcomes of meetings, conversations, negotiations on the portal.
• To encourage retention of membership by making regular contact with existing members, suggesting face to meetings, inviting to events, promoting services and products.
• To attend Chamber events when required.
• To follow up all cancellations received by Accounts Dept. arrange meetings/telephone to discuss reasons for cancellation, suggest alternative solutions to avoid loss of business.
• To update notes section of the Portal and to record any client contacts and necessary notes.
Experience and Skills required
• Experience with business development and soft sales environment
• Ability to use Microsoft office/Outlook and able to pick up new systems quickly – i.e. the company bespoke database
• Experience with working to tight deadlines and under pressure at times
• A knowledge of the business community in Essex is essential
• Flexibility with travelling when needed and a clean driving licence with business cover on the Car Insurance policy
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility is required with working out of office hours at times
• Smart appearance and excellent telephone manner
• A team player with an adaptable and flexible nature
• Willing to ask for help and communicate across the offices to gain knowledge on the business
Key features/benefits are:
• Hours will be 9:00am until 5:00pm with flexibility required when needed based around events.
• Your home office will be Colchester but you be out on the road meeting and servicing members across north Essex regularly so must be flexible with travelling when needed and a clean driving licence with business cover on the Car Insurance policy
• starting salary of £25,000 per year - annual bonus
• Free on site car parking
• After probation you will be entitled to a private health care scheme
• Mileage for business use
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you’re interested in this role and would be interested in discussing further please call Emma White, Senior Permanent consultant. REED Colchester on Tel 01206840100 or Email: Emma.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'