CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - POOLE - £30,000 PA CIRCA
Job Description for Client Relationship Manager
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will primarily be accountable for supporting and optimising existing corporate partner relationships as well as securing new corporate partner relationships within both existing and future service lines.
The successful Client Relationship Manager will be experienced in on-boarding and managing corporate partnerships to achieve significant growth in line with business strategy.
Main Tasks of Client Relationship Manager Job:
- Target and develop a network of influential internal and external contacts
- Drive new business progression and growth of new business pipelines
- Develop new client relationships
- Act as the point of contact in the designated partnerships for quality issue escalation to ensure continuous improvement
- Prepare and lead presentations to both existing and new customers
- Ensure that all partner agreements are always managed and fulfilled avoiding breach; including regular visits to each partner
- Understand, document and build an aligned strategic approach to meeting the needs of existing corporate partners to include the engagement model with our corporate partners, such that we serve them effectively
- Prepare proposals and presentations for existing & potential corporate partnerships that ensure we are strategically positioned to serve & grow
- Achieve objectives and targets set for revenue growth
- Responsibility for generating new commercial revenue streams from product and service-based opportunities and being the owner of the gateway/process/content into the business for new commercial ideas
- Attend meetings, industry events and trade shows
If this sounds like you, please click apply.
- Business Development
- Presentation Skills
- Relationship Management
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'