Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Our Client based in the centre of Brighton is offering a fantastic opportunity as a Client Relationship Manager in a modern working environment and fun atmosphere.
- Act as the primary point of contact for their clients on high level account queries.
- Takes ownership of their client's journey ensuring continuity of service excellence through effective and appropriate feedback to their internal and external stakeholders.
- Uses foresight to keep their clients informed of relevant sector, business and service changes.
- Process all aspects of client management through our client's CRM tool (Workbooks), ensuring all relevant interactions are logged and up to date records are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all system and service amendments are formally checked and signed off by their Client (and internal stakeholders where applicable) prior to being put live and/or taking effect, and a copy of the sign off documentation is uploaded to the CRM tool
- Uses a strategic viewpoint to effectively manage their client meetings ensuring regular, proactive contact with entire portfolio is maintained at all times.
- Works collaboratively with their clients to analyse data, forecast demand, review SLA/pricing and identify opportunities for upselling.
- Ensure compliance with the company's Data Protection, Information Security, Health & Safety, Dignity at Work and IT Acceptable Use policies and associated procedures at all times.
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"