Would you consider yourself client focused?
Are you looking to work with a company that’s current revenues are over £5M per year & has plans to progress and grow?
Would you like to work within a fast-paced environment who are market leading for their superb customer service?
Key Responsibilities include;
- To establish and develop new business with existing clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Receiving high volume of calls
- Prepare and write reports
- Monitor client accounts and liaise with internal departments to ensure the smooth delivery
- Support the other teams within the business – assist with processing complaints,
manual orders and other adhoc tasks
- Experience in handling customer complaints efficiently and
- Experience in using large databases and Excel regularly and
- Experience in effective client account management
- Knowledge and experience with working in the residential
property service market
- Some or little experience of marketing or sales
- Superb customer service
- Excellent listener
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Quarterly bonus based upon team performance (of up to 10% of
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays
- Perk box discount scheme
- Company auto enrolled pension – company matched contribution
up to 5%
- FREE parking
If this sounds like the PERFECT role for you please get in touch with Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job