Package - 50k + 6k Car Allowance + Bonus + Bens
You will form part of the senior management team and be responsible for the end to end management of external partners ranging from performance, contract negotiation, relationship management and building on strong partnership with suppliers. You will be a self-starter with direct hands on approach, you will be responsible for performance against expectations and budget, whilst working with key cross functional partners in the organisation such as Sales & Investment, Finance, IT and Risk and Compliance.
- Responsible for the operational and strategy, policies and procedures of the outsourced panel and suppliers directly linked to panel management.
- Through industry knowledge and presence, constantly evaluate the marketplace for best practices and supplier capabilities.
- Identify areas of risk and ensure that there are appropriate controls in place across all areas of own responsibility.
- Work in conjunction with the pricing and decision team to win new business and obtaining organic growth.
- Manage staff performance and development, developing clear, concise development plans and ensuring these are translated into realistic objectives the output of which is monitored against performance.
- Deliver results through monitoring KPI’s and performance metrics, reacting quickly to ensure measures are in place to keep performance on track or ahead of expectations.
- Understand and improve the customer journey ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
- Manage SLA’s with internal and external functions to ensure performance targets are achieved.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Track record of working within a regulated environment.
- Demonstrable commercial and business acumen with experience in making significant business decisions.
- Proven track record of leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop large groups of people through several levels of management.
- Proven record of delivering high standards of customer service and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job