This multi award winning, market leader is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to sell specialist contractor accountancy and umbrella services to small to medium recruitment agencies. With a basic salary of £25000 and realistic OTE £45000-£50000, this role is a mix of office based and field based. Based in Altrincham with a fantastic benefits package, career progression and excellent company culture.
Established over 30 years ago this company has continued to expand and won multiple awards including Investors in People Silver Status, Customer Service Excellence and Best Umbrella Company not once, but twice! 90% of their contractors would recommend a friend.
As a Client Relationship Manager you will;
- Contact recruitment agencies to generate contractor referrals
- Build strong relationships with recruitment agencies
- Identifying new business opportunities through a variety of sources
- Bring on new accounts and manage them ongoing
- Providing a first-class customer experience to assist with referrals of future business
- office based 4 days a week, client visits 1 day per week
To be successful as a Client Relationship Manager you will;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as an account manager with sales focus, recruitment consultant, client relationship manager, business development executive, consultant or advisor or sales consultant, sales executive, or sales advisor within a business to business (B2B) environment.
- The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation that promote from within
- A proven track record exceeding sales targets
If you are looking to join a company that truly values their staff and invests in their futures, then look no further. Benefits include 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, uncapped earning potential, regular social events, regular incentives, local parking, excellent culture, free fresh fruit and refreshments and study support for further development of your career. Don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.