If you are interested in the role, please contact me on 01179 304820 or at Katie.Mihaylov@reedglobal.com
Summary of role
To provide efficient pensions administration service to the firm’s clients, supporting the administration team’s objectives and actively contribution to the overall goals of the firm. You will be responsible for developing relationships with clients from an administrative perspective and maintain high levels of satisfaction and service.
-Ensuring the delivery of client work to agreed deadlines is effective and efficient
-Project managing annual projects
-Providing pensions consultative advice and managing complex pensions queries
-Managing the administration billing process.
-Maintaining knowledge within and keeping ahead of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry.
-Managing new business presentations as well as tenders.
-Implementing changes to procedures where required whilst monitoring ongoing procedural developments.
-Management of ad hoc projects and exercises, e.g. data audit reports, liability reduction exercises, scheme closure.
• Working closely with other departments/teams both internal and external to the Company in order to provide a total service to our clients.
• Managing new business tenders and presentations.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Be able to demonstrate a very thorough knowledge of pension administration activities and the ability to apply the knowledge to any scheme.
- Previous pensions administration experience of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes
- The ability to demonstrate a very wide and in-depth knowledge of various key area of pensions legislation, including, pensions taxation, contracting out and preservation.
- Proven experience of handling complex pensions calculations and staff pensions queries.
- Previous project management experience
-IT literate, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or Degree, or equivalent.
-APMI (or deemed qualified by experience)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job