Client Relationship Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Manchester / Liverpool
This is a hugely important hire for this growing professional services firm! The Client Relationship Manager will concentrate on developing and delivering strategic account pllanning and delivery methodologies and processes. Their main purpose will be to aid the delivery of financial growth of their portfolio of accounts.
- Scoping the needs of clients so that they can identify opportunities that add value to the client's business and help grow the relationship
- Understanding who the firm should know within the client organisation ("bringing to life the relationship map") to maintain and broaden the relationship
- Building own client relationships with identified client contacts, typically, procurement, know how, panel managers. Attending relationship review meetings and regularly networking at seminars and events where appropriate.
- Developing tailored solutions in response to client needs and in line with the investment profile of the client - with responsibility for interpreting solutions in response to client needs and resourcing/making these happen from within the business
- Client feedback - facilitate Client Care meetings, to gather client feedback annually with identified clients. Ensure that client feedback (be that informal or formal) is documented, communicated and acted upon by the client service team.
- Be an ambassador for the firm; develop understanding of products and types of businesses and client needs they address.
- Look for opportunities to introduce relevant new service and product lines to the client and helps facilitate the sale of that product/service.
- Reporting value: Co-ordination and production of regular relationship review communications (bespoke to the needs of the client), in particular management information, quarterly relationship review documents, annual highlights, value delivered etc.
- Scoping tailored value add services – liaising with relevant people within the firm to design and deliver appropriate value added solutions
- Developing relationships with other stakeholders on the client's panel to facilitate the collaboration of law firms for the benefit of the client.
- Relationship mapping - responsibility for the relationship mapping of relevant client contacts. This includes ensuring that the team has a thorough understanding of the profile of the relationships the firm has with the client and there is a plan behind each relationship to grow new revenue streams and to broaden the relationship across divisions/areas of the business.
- Strong client development background - ideally within a professional services / B2B environment
- Strong networking/relationship building skills – to ensure they build networks effectively both internally and externally.
- Understanding of the firm's proposition – both legal and non-legal so that they can spot opportunities in relation to client needs.
- Influencing and coaching skills - helping technically talented lawyers, develop exceptional relationship building skills. The ability to build professional relationships with client contacts.
- Willingness and ability to challenge – to drive better performance
- Strong listening/communication skills – critical for delivering Client Care Meetings effectively
- Commercial acumen - understand investment vs revenue opportunities and getting the balance right. Knowledge of innovative pricing models/service delivery propositions and financial management of the relationship.
- Facilitator – ability to facilitate client service team meetings to drive action and progress
- Completer/finisher – ensures client needs/promises are delivered.
- Ability to work in agile way – across offices and locations to respond to the needs of clients and client partners
- Passion for excellent client service.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.