- Management of onsite team, setting & monitoring objectives to fulfil wider site strategy.
- Ensure information sharing to provide a forum for team discussion.
- Effective use of account team resources - that they are recruited and skilled, trained and managed to deliver consistent high level of service over time.
- To lead the strategy for client engagement, the growth and development of all business areas for the site.
- To lead and/or support projects across the site which support and continuous improvement & financial growth of the business.
Client Initiatives and Relationships
- To own operational and senior relationships with key client stakeholders across the site.
- To implement initiatives to increase revenue, opportunity and value for both client and Capita Resourcing.
- To alert the Head of TRACS to any potential initiatives, strategies or developments, that could affect the Capita contract or service delivery.
- Responsible for operational delivery of SLA & KPIs on site, Identifying KPI / SLA variances and developing action plans.
- To attend regular client meetings within designated business areas, using the meetings as a platform to discuss all aspects of the service supplied by Capita.
- To devise and conduct educational workshops to improve client knowledge and share innovation and best practice.
- To support Head of TRACS and Framework Director to engage with the Senior Client Business units to define, plan and agree on strategic delivery i.e. recruitment strategies and forecasts and other Capita products and services.
- Accountable for the delivery of SLAs, working with their team around any non-achievement of SLAs to ensure a remedy plan is developed and actioned.
- To prepare, deliver and lead on monthly and quarterly review meetings, reporting on and demonstrating continuous improvement in the performance of the account.
- To work closely with all parts of Capita and the offsite delivery team to ensure everyone is up to date on activities and issues relating to the on-site teams and that open communication and issue resolution is facilitated.
- To undertake regular process reviews to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness across all aspects of the on-site and where appropriate to drive consistent processes for TRACS.
- To act as the key point of operational escalation for all on-site issues relating to TRACS.
- To monitor issue trends and implement systems and procedures to avoid repetition of problems for the future.
- Responsible for monitoring Aged Debt within their client site, working with the client and the Capita team to ensure that invoice queries are resolved within a timely manner and to ensure that all debts are settled as soon as possible.
- To provide the client and the team with weekly and monthly reports as agreed.
- To collate business intelligence and management information as required.
- Report on account forecasting and resource planning in order to support the Head of TRACS with account business plan & contract efficiencies.
- Ideally degree calibre or commensurate experience
- Proven experience in the Managed Services (RPO) arena
- Team Management, including setting and monitoring objectives, training and development
- Strong and proven experience of working in the recruitment industry in a delivery capacity
- Ability to create and use reporting to drive recruitment activity and achievement of KPIs
- Team player with strong motivational skills
- Organised and methodical with attention to detail
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Confident and able to take control with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
If you are interested in this role and would like more information then please do not hesitate to get in touch. To apply please follow the instructions to get your details across to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job