Job Ref: SR-4275
Client Relationship Manager
Location: Uckield, Sussex
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
My client a leading healthcare provider is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager on a full time permanent basis - from their head office in Uckfield, Sussex. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic individual with proven experience managing relationships with large, high-profile clients. Working within a dedicated team, this role will focus on the delivery of an exceptional and professional level of client service.
The successful candidate will:-
- Manage a portfolio of high value clients
- Develop and deliver strategic review plans to ensure the occupational health service assists our clients with achieving their HR, Health & Safety and Wellbeing objectives.
- Review services delivered and proactively develop initiatives to demonstrate best value and return on investment for clients.
- Advise clients on new and revised occupational health and related services to ensure the commercial development of contracts.
- Advise the Business Development team on retender and renewal opportunities and evidence contract delivery to aid sophisticated, evidence-based responses.
- Lead client implementations requiring the co-ordination of both clinical and operational assets in conjunction with other department leads.
To Apply you will have:-
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce and analyse business management information
- Proven experience of relationship and contract management within the medical or insurance sectors
Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 per annum + 25 days + BH, Health Cash Plan
- Account Management
- Business Manager
- Client Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job